Frequently Asked Questions
Here are the frequently asked questions about our (LSHQ) local search engine marketing services. Please send us your questions at firstname.lastname@example.org if your question is not listed here.
You may know that over 88% of people start searching for local businesses like restaurants, cleaners, home improvement services; professionals like doctors, dentists, real estate agents, insurance agents etc; business locations like self storage facilities, pre-school, etc. on the internet, instead of traditional marketing like Yellow Pages or newspaper classifieds. No matter what business you are in, there is high probability that it is being searched by your prospects in your target geography.
For example, if you type "transcription services Tustin" on Google search bar, you will see a list of transcription companies in and around the city of Tustin, CA. This helps the person searching for local vendors get most relevant business establishments.
To help these people find the most relevant businesses, major search engines like Google, Yahoo, Bing, etc. have a feature that shows local businesses on a map for people searching on the web for local businesses. Local search marketing programs are designed to make sure that your business shows up when someone is looking for your services locally on the map as well as on the organic first page listing.
People typically use different keywords when searching a local vendor (Example: transcription services, transcribing services, etc. when they are looking for a transcription company). To capture your share of local search business, you need to identify keywords used to search for your business, and make sure that your business comes up on page 1 of search engines for all keywords.
Click on www.google.com. A new browser will open on your computer. Type your city name and your service (Example: city name and "dentist" if you happen to be a dentist) and see if you or your competitors show up on the local search. If you show up, then this is a great start. Next, try related keywords like dental services, teeth cleaning services, etc. and see the businesses that show up. If your business shows up for all the keywords, then you don't need local search marketing.
A professional search marketing company will help you identify all keywords and key phrases your customers use to search for your business. If you don't show up on page 1 of search engines like Google for those keywords, then you need local search marketing. If you don't show up, but your competitors show up, then you need it quickly.
It is possible that for your business to be found on local searches even if you do not have a website. However, while you don't need a website to be found for local searches, your customers expect to get details of the business found through search engines by visiting the website of the businesses. Over 90% of customers check the website of businesses before calling or setting their foot in the door.
Here is the typical consumer buying process through online searches:
- Look for business on search engines using keywords.
- Click to visit the website of the businesses found on page 1 (they seldom go to page 2).
- If website satisfies them, then check reviews on social media about the business.
- If reviews are satisfactory, call or visit the business location.
Thus, businesses with a website and good reviews are going to see better results from their local search marketing efforts compared to businesses without a website or good reviews.
This question is like asking “what is the cost of a car?” The price of a website will vary based on its complexity and who is designing it. A professional company will charge a minimum of $2,500 for an informational website, and $5,000 for an e-commerce website.
LSHQ offers new website design or redesign of current website starting at $500 for its local search marketing customers. These are custom websites designed by a leading orange county web design company GMRWebTeam.com.
LSHQ rates for website design in its local marketing program are low because the fee only covers the hard cost of website designed by GMRWebTeam. LSHQ has made an arrangement such that GMRWebTeam profit payment is deferred as equity in the company.
The cost of local search marketing varies by vendors. The fee of an established and proven website marketing company is typically anywhere from a few hundred dollars to over one thousand dollars per month.
LSHQ fees are among the most competitive in the industry. Our fee is designed to bring positive return on local search marketing investment for maximum number of customers quickly.
LSHQ offers one of the strongest performance guarantees in the industry.
PAGE 1 RANKING GUARANTEE
You will be on the first page of Google for one or more agreed upon keyword phrases by the end of the specified period in the agreement after we have launched your website marketing, or 100% of your money back. No Questions Asked.*
*Assumes that 1) we will get all information sent to you for SEM immediately, 2) you will help us get 10 reviews within one month on the social media site we create.
As an example, if you are paying $500 a month and we told you that your website will show up on page 1 of Google in six months for selected keywords; we will refund $3,000 back to you if your website is not on page 1 of Google for at least one keyword.
LIFETIME FIRST PAGE POSITION GUARANTEE
Once we have earned your first page position we promise to keep you there. If for any reason you lose your first page ranking we pay the bill until we get you back on the first page
As an example, if you drop from page 1 for all keywords while we are still doing your local search marketing, you will not pay any fee until the site is back up on page 1.
LSHQ will do the following:
- Identify keywords used to search your business.
- Agree with you about the focus keywords.
- Optimize your website for those keywords.
- Add Google analytics unless it is already there.
- Assign a dedicated local number for your business so that we can track calls from your website.
- Start doing online and offline search marketing tasks to make sure that your business shows up on page 1 of Google and other search engines like Yahoo, Bing etc. for the local searches using the keywords.
- Monthly report on your website performance. The report will show traffic on the web, traffic by keywords, calls from the website, and email leads from the website.
LSHQ offers the following services:
- Low risk, low cost, performance-based local marketing.
- Website design – both informational and e-commerce.
- Monitor results and improve local search activities on an ongoing basis.
LSHQ fee depends on the level of service. Check the available packages:
Additional Local Search Marketing Services:
- Pay-Per-Click Advertising –Add pay-per-click advertising for localized keywords. $699 one-time set up, 15% of your total budget. $1,000 minimum per month budget.
- Website design/redesign – starting at $500 for informational 10-page website for local search marketing customers with at least six months contract. $3,000 for ecommerce website (30 products max) when you sign local search engine marketing contract for one year. Ask us for our custom website proposal if you want to just get your website designed by us.
- Website conversion strategy to maximize sales to the visitors to your website calls us for details for $2,500.
We track leads based on the calls made to you using a dedicated local number on your website that is forwarded to your business line. We will also monitor email leads through the website from the Google analytics data.
We cannot guarantee any number of leads because we cannot guarantee the number of searches. We can only guarantee first page placement on search engines of your website for agreed upon keywords.
Check Our Rates for our latest local search marketing rates.