Local Search Marketing for Self - Storage
There are over a ½ million self storage related online searches in the U.S. every month. A large percentage of these are made by potential customers looking for a self storage facility in their area. Are you involved in a local SEO campaign to increase your visibility and ensure that these prospective customers become your actual customers? If not, you’re not just missing out on a lot of potential business; you’re most likely losing it to your competitors. Contact us for our free online market analysis opportunity for your business today.
Dear Self Storage Facility Owners & Managers:
If overall search data is any guide, hundreds of people near your facility are searching your location every month. Are they able to find your website when they are looking for a self storage facility with features that you offer? Even if you are doing Local SEO and have achieved first page placement, are your customers able to decide that you are the best option for their storage needs as opposed to your competitors?
We at Local Search HQ, Inc., are focused on getting you new clients from the Internet; not just bringing your website on Page 1. We accomplish this with focused local search engine marketing targeted to keywords that best match your location and users’ search behaviour, and by building a positive brand image online through social media marketing, customers will ultimately choose to use your self storage facility.
Below are some frequently asked questions about Local Search Engine Marketing or Local SEO for Self - Storage facilities:
- What does Local Search Marketing for Self Storage Units mean?
Search engines like Google have refocused their search algorithm to show local businesses when someone searches for products and services. This is because over 80% of overall searches are for local businesses. In the case of the self storage industry, it is likely over 95% for typical storage needs. Local SEO for self storage locations means that your website will show up on Page 1 of search results when someone is searching for a storage location with your features in your area.
- How do you get my website on page 1 of Google, yahoo, Bing etc. for local searches?
Here is our simple process:
- We identify the right keywords for your location by focusing on the specific features of your facility. We know that each unit caters to both generic storage and has its own particular niche, like, 'air conditioned self storage', 'packing materials', ‘computer controlled gate access’ and so on. We thoroughly research what's best for your business and prepare your local search marketing campaign to generate real leads; leads that matter.
- We bring your website on Page 1 for those keywords for local searches.
- We enhance your brand reputation online through social media marketing (SMM).
- We have several self storage clients and typically the return on their local SEO investment has been higher than any other form of marketing.
- What if we do not have a website?
While some of our local search engine marketing can be done without a website, your customers expect to find out about you on your website. We at Local Search Marketing HQ, Inc., can get a custom informational website built for you for $850 through our sister company GMRWebTeam, a leading Orange County Website Design Company.
- How big is the online business opportunity for the storage industry through Local Search Engine Marketing?
We will identify exact numbers of searches in your metro area. However, as per Google, there are about 823,000 searches for "self storage", 450,000 searches for "storage units" and 220,000 for "self storage units" every month. To find out more about this, click on the "How many people are searches for self storage units in your area?" tab and fill out the form. We will respond within two working days.
- Do you offer any discounts for multiple Self Storage Units at several locations?
There are some efficiencies of scale that we can leverage for multiple locations owned by the same company. Thus our rates will come down for multiple locations. We will be able to give you an exact quote after doing our internal analysis of all of your self storage locations.
- How do I know that my self storage locations need local SEO?
Open a search engine browser, type a phrase that reflects your location and its features, like 'climate control self storage' with your target location. For example: "climate control self storage Lake Forest". Use other search phrases like "self storage units", "storage units" and so on. If you are found on high Page 1, then you probably don’t need local SEO. If you are in the middle of Page 1 or even lower, however, then local search marketing is perfect for you. Go to Google, type the name of your self storage business and find out what people are saying about your brand. If you have several positive reviews and people are talking about you across several platforms, you don’t need our local search marketing services, If you do not see any mention, or even see negative comments about your business, contact us.
click here to contact us and to get a free online market opportunity analysis for your business.